Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bhavya Pandit has got huge fan following

Bhavya is one of the finds of Indian Idol 4. Here is a transcript of chat Bhavya had with her Fans.


From Nepal to Canada, fans quiz Indian Idol 4''s Bhavya Pandit on her choice of wardrobe, the controversy surrounding Torsha and Bhanu''s elimination.

light_66 asks can u tell me what u like most?
bhavya says Hey.... I love music and my parents and my brother the most :)

radhe.shaw asks hoe r u bhavya
bhavya says Hey, Im good, I hope you are fine too :)

suzy473 asks Heyy..i like ur singing and m a big fan...r u there???please do reply
bhavya says ya hi im there :).... How are you? hope you like my singing. :)

ali_ghazi asks what''s your favourite dish?
bhavya says Hey. my favourite dish is punjabi food cooked by my mother :D

ali_ghazi asks what''s your favourite colour?
bhavya says My favourite color is Black. It spells mystery , victory and knowledge for me :D

samia15 asks hi bhavya you are a great singer i wish that you are the nekt indian idol! but my question is : have you still concact whit ananya beqause you are good friends :) xx samia (from holland and pakistan)
bhavya says Hey. Thanks for the compliments. well I do Talk to Ananya but not very often, as and when the schedule allows :)

vishal4music asks hii bhavya dont lose ur concentration..plz choose good latest popular hit numbers..thats why u r getting lesser votes..
bhavya says Hey thanks for showing concern.... Ill try and pick up extremely popular songs now onwards.

vishal4music asks Bhavya plzz dont getin toanymore controversies..we all know that you are a frankly speaking, straight forward attitude girl..be very careful with that tricky torsha..she is very arrogant as well..
bhavya says Hey thanks for showing so much concern... well i never wanted to get into any controversies.... apne aap ho jata hai. hehe. ill try to express myself a little less now onwards. :)

kavyad01 asks do u have a orkut account?
bhavya says Ya i do have an orkut account. there is an Indian Idol as well as another profile.... if you search for "Bhavya Pandit" on orkut, youll get both of them. ill be happy to receive your friend request :)

kavyad01 asks who is ur favourite in other contestonts ?mine is remo and urs
bhavya says Hey. My fave is Rajdeep and Prasenjit coz i love thyeir singing. Also Sourabhee coz shes an amazing performer :)

jyusuff asks What would you do incase you dont win? I would definetly pray that you win.
bhavya says well ill continue my struggle in the world of music and capitalize on the popularity that idol has given me. as soon as possible. i''ll also try and get as many recording assignments as possible. :)

vishal_skalani asks Bhavya whuich song will you sing this weeK?
bhavya says Hey its a great song. but i want it to be a surprise. PLEASE check it out!!! Please watch the episode coz its a great song sung by Lataji.

vishal_skalani asks how is your relationship with Torsha now?
bhavya says I am on good terms with Torsha. shes my rommate. we are not close friends but we talk nicely to each other. theres no tension as such :)

rohitranjan_89 asks Which song u sang in last episode?
bhavya says I sang Dil Mein Jaagi from SUR. got good comments :)

asks hey bhavya i am mrs imran from canada....25 years old.. i really like u and ur singing ..i want to suggest u that if u can plz watch the vedio of last indian idol in which anu''daughter came and sing a song ..i want u if u plz can perform like her in t
bhavya says Hey thanks for your compliments... yes I have seen that video and I loved her performance... depending on my songs, ill try to perform as much as possible without affecting my singing. thanks a lot for your suggestion, it''ll definitely help me improve :)

drsrivastva asks who is your trainer at present. You are doing good. My whole family including my grand children watch you without fail. Best of luck
bhavya says Our Trainer is Mr. Ananth Vaidyanathan. He is a master at his job and is giving us very good training. Thanks a lot for your support,. I need your blessings and support to do well and i promise ill deliver the best result possible! :)

kcrajesh asks Hi Bhavya, This is Rajesh K.C. from Kathmandu, Nepal a big fan of your lovely voice,I have already declared u an Indian Idol 4 but torsha is also not bad..so please do more hardwork. Here from last month i am unable to watch indian idol due to power load
bhavya says Hey. Im Glad that even Nepalis are loving my singing. I''ll keep working hard and try to improve as much as possible so that your love for me increases. :).... thanks a million for your tremendous support!

nitinsrivastava asks Hi Bhavya. I am too a singer but at a very low level. Please do let me know that what you do to keep your voice so good apart from practice and riyaazz...... I am a big fan of your voice... it touches the heart stright and I am sure that with this superb
bhavya says Hey. well the biggest secret is to keep practising. also, you can do warm waterr gargling regularly... it really helps :) thank you so mu for loving my voice. i promise i''ll keep working very hard and deliver good results. please keep praying for me :)

arefinfrenzy asks Hi bhavya, i m one of yours biggest fan who watches every indian idol only 4 2 listen songs specially 4rom ur voice, plz mail me, if u mail me then i will have a great oppurtunity to talk with a tv star, my age is 15 n i only want 2 have a talk 2 u ones..
bhavya says Hey. im live chatting with you now and will definitely mail you as and when possible. :)

arefinfrenzy asks do u have a mailing account ?
bhavya says Hey, you can catch me on orkut. i dont really check my mails now a days. but i visit orkut regularly :) ill be happy to receive your friend request :)

hbaishya_1 asks hellow, how are you
bhavya says Hey Im good. hope youre doing good too :)

arefinfrenzy asks i dont know how 2 vote, plz tell me. m'' 4rom Bd
bhavya says Well, international voting details are given during the show... i myself dont know :( so please check out the episode and vote and support :)

amazing_fortune asks From the begining of the show I have felt that you and Rajdeep have been the guys to beat. Prasanjeet and Shini have outshone you two on a couple of occasions as well. However at the moment you and Rajdeep are head and shoulders above the rest. I must com
bhavya says Hey thank you so much. I also treat Rajdeep as a tough competitor and will keep working hard to deliver the best results possible. thanks for your good wishes. keep praying for me :)

aarthi.m asks Hi Bhavya. Ur Singing is great. Wats ur Spl tips to the upcoming Singers?
bhavya says Hey, thanks for the compliment! well, to all the budding stars, I just wanna say that keep working hard and God will reward you sooner or later :)

ashishk.jha asks Hi Bhavya, I am a big fan of urs. How many hours a day do u riyaz? All the best. Hav a blast. tak care.
bhavya says Hey. thanks for loving my singing. well, i just practice my song at random hours everyday.... no specific schedule. :)

asks hi bhavya this is shilpa susarla from bhubaneshwar wish you best of luck ..am not a singer but i love music i like indian idol...its one of my favorite reality show ...n ones again i wish you all the best ..
bhavya says Thank you so much for your best wishes. Please keep praying for me. :)

mohit.allin1 asks HI bhavya,i like your voice and you have very good voice quality but howz manahe your busy schedule and who is your fav. singer?
bhavya says Hey, thank you so much for the compliments. well, i always wanted this busy life so i love managing the busy schedule :) my fave singer is Ashaji. Shes the best singer ever.....

jhan2008 asks Can i write Songs for You? You can Call me on 0191/0194-9906633519
bhavya says Hey. ill be happy to sing lovely songs written for me. you may contact Sony for the same. :)

saira_29 asks hi bhavya i dont have any question but i have a blessing for you. as sonali wishes i want you girls to be an indian idol and show the pride and dignity of the womenhood
bhavya says Hey thank you so so much! please keep praying for mne. prayers have immense power! thanks so very much for your wishes!

samir.82 asks Hi Bhavya, how is your feeling at this stage? are you want to become a professional singer?
bhavya says Hey, it feels great to be at this stage! yes i definitely want to take up music professionally. thats my goal in life...

duskysun asks Why were you crying so much when Bhanu was eliminated? You didn''t cry much when your best friend Ananya was voted out.
bhavya says I cried a lot for Ananya also. For Bhanu Bhaiyya, well because he is like my elder brother and he loved me like a little sister...

upon52 asks Hello Bhavya Eisha here I am the greatest fan of urs I love ur voice I just want to ask u that ur fight with Torsha had finished or nt........ i had send u a friendship offer in orkut pls add me in ur friendlist
bhavya says Hey. ill definitely add you on orkut! ill be happy to! well Torsha and I are on good terms with each other. theres no tension as such. :)

upon52 asks B H A V Y A A A A . Best of luck i love ur voice. pls add me in orkut i have send u d frnd request
bhavya says Hey! thank you so much! I''ll be happy to add you yaar!

anil.zope asks Hi bhavya, u have made tremendous change in your style & in singing talent also. how r u feeling now?
bhavya says Hey. well ya, i did work on my look, and i hope people are liking it. but singing is always the first priority. ill try to keep improving and deliver the best results possible. please keep praying for me :)

neha_raman91 asks hi how are you
bhavya says hey im good. hope youre good too! :)

pallavipadare asks hi bhaya i also gave audition fr idol bt its bad luck bt i will try next season
bhavya says Ya please try till you succeed. theres always a next time! I wish you all the best!

asishkc asks Bhavya Your singing is good. i like it but shall I say you something?? to make your perfect and complete package maintain your physical structure..!! asishkc@gmail.com
bhavya says Hey! well i''ll definitely pay heed to your suggestion. i have lost weight from the theater round and will try and continue.... :)

duskysun asks Who do you see in the Top 3? And who do you think deserves the title? Besides you, of course :)
bhavya says top 3 is tough. ill say top 4. hehe Rajdeep, Prasenjit, SOurabhee and me! :) apart from me, ill be happy if any of these ppl win the title coz they all deserve it :)

asishkc asks hi bhavya how are you? best of luck!! asishkc@gmail.com
bhavya says Thanks! keep praying and wishing for me :)

bhavyafan asks Bhavya, you really should wear clothes that flatter you. Why do your stylists give you clothes with horizontal stripes or detailing? Change your stylist!
bhavya says Hey. we have a very good stylist but sometimes some dresses dont look that good on camera/ but ill definitely forward your point to the styloist :)

bhavyafan asks Hi Bhavya. When did you start singing? HAve you performaed livge before Indian Idol?
bhavya says Hey. I started singing at an early age. i guess when i was 5 yrs old. ya, ive been sinnging live before Idol but this is my forst exposure in a TV talent hunt :)

kirnaumesha.1988 asks hai how are u
bhavya says hey imj good, hope youre doing good too. :)

bhavyafan asks What do you do in your free time?
bhavya says Hey. theres very little free time actually. hehe. i just like to complete my sleep in that time :)

bhavyafan asks Who is your favourite judge and why?
bhavya says I like all the judges. they''re all very sweet and supportive. im not being diplomatic, i reallly mean it hehe

love.1991 asks hi bhavya vikas here i just want 2 say that u r idol4.try ur level best 2 achieve.my good wishes always with u.or han u r my sweatest friend. reply me y.vikas99@yahoo.com
bhavya says Hey thank you so much for your best wishes. please keep praying for me and support me :)

love.1991 asks hii bhavya hoe r u gng
bhavya says im doing really good. hope youre doing good too :)

deependrakumar asks what is ur favourite singer
bhavya says Hey. My fave singer is Ashaji coz nobody can sing as many genres as her and her voice is just out of this world!!

bhavyafan asks If you cannot become a playback singer, what would you like to be?
bhavya says Well, my main aim is to be a playback singer. but if i cant achive that (God Forbid), then i would like to be a supersuccessful love performer/ :)

bhavyafan asks Who do you think is the better singer, Prasenjit or Rajdeep? Do you think they are better than you?
bhavya says Hey, theyre both very good singers. Prasenjit bhaiyyas voice is great and Rajdeep is wonderful at the tender age of 17. as far as comparison is concerned, i dont think i can compare a girl and a guy''s singing. so maybe thats for the viewers to decide :)

vinodkumar.mtech asks Hi..u can get a chance to be a movie singer....Who,s ur favorite singer...why...?
bhavya says Hey. i hope what youre saying comes true. my fave singer is Ashaji.

nareshraina asks Best of Luck in your future , i belong to Janat Kashmir and Your Songs are really more precious than the life in kashmir
bhavya says Hey. thank you so very much for your good wishes and beautiful compliments. sabhi Kashmir walon ko mera namaskar. Please keep praying for me and support me! thanks

tenzzz asks bhavya u r having a grt voice i really like it// n also u r one of my fav contestant
bhavya says Hey thank you so much! keep encouraging me and ill keep singing and working hard for all you people :)

pallav024 asks Hi Bhavya! how r u?
bhavya says hey im good, hope youre doing good too! :)

rdey_nath asks Hi Bhavya
bhavya says Hey!

pallav024 asks Hi Bhavya! U r so sweet & sweeter is ur voice. U r my Indian idol4 followed by Saurabhi n Kapil. Will u kindly sing 4 me d song Kabhi saam dhale to mere dil me aajana from the movie Sur? It will really suit ur voice & u will surely rock it.
bhavya says Hey! thanks for the compliments! I myself am very keen on singing that song and will try to sing it as and when it fits into the theme. :)

sifymovies asks What kind of guy are you looking for in life?
bhavya says Hey. im not really looking for a guy just now. im only 17 and want to concentrate on my singing for some years.... after that, lets see :)

reena77delhi asks hi,who is become an indian idol4 in your sight
bhavya says Hey. well its a publoic voting show and i cant predict who will be the winner. I just pray that may the best person win :)

sifymovies asks Your voice is awesome. I just wish you sing some more rocking songs! Why are you limiting your songs to the jurassic period!
bhavya says Hey! thanks for liking my voice.... well, i truy to cover different genres but will definitely keep your valuable suggestion in mind for the following rounds. :)

anuj_galove asks HOW R U BHAVYA
bhavya says Hey im good. hope youre doing good too :)

rdey_nath asks Hi Pandit
bhavya says Hello!

vmjoneja51 asks hello bhavya, i have been consistently voting for you. You are the best..why do you lack confidence that you are surprised to be out of danger zone?
bhavya says Hey! thanks for supporting me! well, it wasnt really lack of confidence. i was just very very happy that i was in the top slot that day. Im sure if music lovers like you keep supporting me, ill go a long long way! please keep praying for me :)

anuj_galove asks BHAVYA KYA TUM GAANA GANA-JAB KOI BAAT BIGAD JAYE
bhavya says Hey. I''d love to sing the song as and when it fits into the theme. :)

anil38543 asks hi bhavya ur voice is as good as you. Take this as compliment. just to your confidence level up to which stage you should be there comparing and rating your performance with others ?
bhavya says Hey. thank you for your compliment. :) I''ll keep working hard and try and improve with every round :)

anuj_galove asks WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG
bhavya says Hey. I love everything from Raagas to Rock. i dont have a specific fave song as such.,, i love All Old Asha Bhosle numbers. :)

dayanna asks Who is your best friend on Indian Idol? besides Rajdeep!
bhavya says Hey. most of my close friends have been eliminated nnow :(. Apart from Rajdeep also, well everyone is a good friend. i talk a lot to Prasenjit bhaiyya and sourabhee..... everyone actually :)

sify_pan02 asks hello bhavya!!.. well I dn watch INDIAN IDOL buh ya i heard fm ma frens yuh sing really well? Gud 2 knw.. So hw far yuh gonna get thru this reality show?
bhavya says Hey! well,please check the show out, im sure youll love it. as fas as my future is cincernrd, it all depends on public voting :)

imranbutts asks hey bhavya this is mrs imran from canaa...how r u
bhavya says Hey, im good, i hope youre doing good as well.

vj.vg asks hello! bhavya congrats for ur success and good growth. bhavya i wud like 2 suggest u if u don''t mind that u shud try some kind of props while performing on the stage. i think it can give u maore popularity.
bhavya says Hey. thanks for your wishes., ill try and work on my song selection henceforth :)

dayanna asks How are you feeling after Bhanu''s exit?
bhavya says well he is like my elder brother and i dont think he deserved to go after LAGAN LAGI.... but ultimately its the result and we have to accept it.... finally, there''ll be only one idol :)

vmjoneja51 asks bhavya..u are the best and so very indian.Why do you feel shaky at results time?
bhavya says Hey. thanks for the compliment :) well, i just keep getting nervous about being in the bottom all the time :(

josepanamkulathu asks hi bhavya you are a great singer i wish that you are the next indian idol! it was so disgusting to see you on bottomline at times. but my question is : how, you felt when Bhanu got out?
bhavya says Hey, thanks for loving my singing. well, Bhanu Bhaiyya sang LAGAN LAGI very well and didnt deswerve to go this time.... i felt miserable but such is the resuklt and we have to accept it :)

dayanna asks Do you think janta vote against Bhanu was okay?
bhavya says Well, Bhanu Bhaiyya had sung a really tough sing and done justice to it. so he definitely didngt deserve to go. thats why i was feeling really bad

dayanna asks What can you tell me about you and torsha relationship?
bhavya says well its a very normal relation. not too close, not too far. we just talk to each other, and all is well.

imranbutts asks hey bhavya
bhavya says Hey

imranbutts asks i want u for a change can u plz star ur performance from stairs which no body has done in this session
bhavya says Well, rajdeep started Pretty Woman from the stairs... ill try and do it if i haver enough confidence. stairs is generally risky with flowy dresses... i''ll still try.

dayanna asks What books do you read?
bhavya says i read a lot of fiction... :)

vj.vg asks hello bhavya! i am vinita from kanpur. i have seen ur each nd every performance and i congrats u for ur success and growth. please keep it up. 1 thing i wud like 2 suggest u if u don''t mind that u shud try some kind of props according 2 the songs to keep
bhavya says Hey! thanks for your compliments. ill try and use pros in the upcoming rounds, :)

channeleditor asks Hey Bhavya...any plans of getting into movies...you know Abhijeet sawant is doing a movie now...so you got any plans like that???
bhavya says Well, my first priority is singing., i would like to be a playback singer and after that, if acting assignments come up, i''ll be glad to take them up because i love to act!

pallav024 asks Hey Bhavya! yesterday there was an interesting incident. I threw one of my friend''s mobile into pieces because he was not voting 4 u but voting 4 zeetv saregamapa''s Yashita & then I threw mine too because I could not vote 4 u as there was network traffic.
bhavya says Hey. I can see that you''re a big fan! :) but please dont damage your cell phone. hehe i hope you keep praying for me. i need your support. thanks :)

imranbutts asks bhavya u are really busy this time and hard to get reply from u even i was thinking for voice chatt with u ..here in canada time is ..5:45 am in the morning ..i did'' t sleep and my husband was laughing that what i am doing here all night ..but i wish i
bhavya says Hey! you''re actuallly not sleeping becayse of me. i just feel so special. How sweet!!!! ah well, Torsha and I are on good terms, theres no tension as such. please keep praying for me :)

tenzzz asks n i just want to know that u n torsha r bcome good frd or not????
bhavya says Hey Torsha and i are on good terms, theres no issue as such.... :)

saurav_a201 asks I want to talk to u
bhavya says you can chat with me here :)

nupur077 asks Hi Bhavya. I like ur singing very much. I wish u go further on in the show at least top 3. But, I am afraid for the sms system. Most of the time u got less vote which makes me sad. So, I would like to suggest u 3 things- Please choose some hit recent song
bhavya says Hey, ill definitely keep your suggestion in mind,. thanks for showing so much concern. :) please keep praying for me :)

tenzzz asks who is ur fav judge????
bhavya says Hey., I love al;l the judges. theyre all really sweet! :)

dayanna asks Did you always have dreams of singing?
bhavya says Ya! i wanted to be a singer ever since i was 3 :)

imranbutts asks bhavya hows rajdeep if he is close to u say hey to him and if hope he is really good and sincere friend and u will never lose him even in future
bhavya says Hey., ill definitely convey your HI to him. ya, i too hope that he and I are friends for life! :)

tenzzz asks who is ur bestfrd in idol4???
bhavya says My best friend on Idol is Rajdeep :)

idol.feedback asks hi bhavya,heard u had won some prestigious award when you were really young.Which one was it?
bhavya says Hey. I had won the National Balshree award from Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam :)

No comments: