Monday, October 20, 2008

Bhavya Pandit In Indian Idol 4

Indian Idol 4 Contestant - Bhavya Pandit


Fast Fact :-

Place: Jalandhar

Originally from Jalandhar, Bhavya is now based in Mumbai with her family. She has trained in classical music under Pandit Prabhakar Karekar and believes her sound understanding of music gives her an edge over the others. Bhavya is fun loving and an extrovert. Apart from singing, she is interested in acting, reading and surfing the internet.

Her biggest achievement was when she won the National Balshree Award from Dr A P J Abdul Kalam at the Rashtrapati Bhawan. Her family means the world to her and, unlike other girls of her age, she is addicted to bikes, cars and gadgets.






Trivia

Bhavya means: Lavish, grand—I want to be bhavya in the music industry

About myself: Born in Haryana, I want the world to know me and my voice. I can’t survive without talking

Family: Parents, elder brother, grand mom (who passed away last year). I am closest to my brother

Inspiration: Asha Bhosle

Achievement: National Balshree Award from former President Abdul Kalam

One thing I would like to change in myself: I would like to lose weight and be less short tempered


Favourites

Likes: Reading books, coin collection, watching TV, internet surfing and riding my cycle

Colour: Black

Actor: Shahid Kapur

Actress: Rani Mukherji

Food: Mummy’s cooking

1 comment:

Swati said...

Bhavya, I was a big fan of you but after seeing your grudge against Torsha, I see that you dont deserve to be a top singer. Your attitude is so bad and you need lot of trainings to become a singer. You have to have patiance, you have to be broad minded, insted of revenge you have to build competition in a constructive manner. In summary, I would say you are still a beginner in singing and not reached Torsha's level. Comparing you both, Torsha is 100% better than you and to become Indian Idol.